The management of Online Engineering Systems Ltd are dedicated to providing the highest possible standards of quality for its products and services and are dedicated to maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) which ensures that these services meet customer requirements within agreed parameters of cost, quality and delivery.
This is achieved by the use of key performance indicators and objectives to measure performance against the aforementioned criteria and to drive continuous improvement throughout the Organisation.
The Organisation's QMS focusses upon error prevention by auditing processes, identifying errors and opportunities for errors and implemeting corrective and preventative action to correct and avoid such occurances.
It is the Organisation polocy to operate the ISO9001:2015 quality management standard throughout registration with a UKAS accredited notified body.
Suppliers to the Organisation will be encouraged to improve quality and reliability of their products and services.
The Organisation complies with all legislation relevant to its particular industry sector.
Quality - continuation
Online Engineering Systems Ltd ensures the continuation of the following:
1. Identifying the necessary resources required to meet customer and product specifications
2. Monitoring of product and systems complianceand performance to prevent unnecessary wastage and maximise efficiency
3. Evaluating the efficiency of the QMS and processes by prioritised quality and system related internal audits
4. Maximum communication with customers and monitoring supplier performance in support of product compliance
5. Encourage inclusion of employees at all levels in support of the Quality Policy and core measureable objectives
6. Monitoring of customer satisfaction and other performance improvement initiatives